We have experience in upstream, downstream, onshore and offshore facilities. While our primary focus for the past five years has been the offshore and oilsands industries, we have continued to carry out a number of projects in all areas within the oil and gas industry.
EPCM Services (204 KB)
- Consulting engineering in materials selection, corrosion prevention best practices, pipeline coating selection, corrosion inhibition program design, and corrosion monitoring design.
- Preparation of corrosion control manuals for oil and gas pipelines, processing facilities, upgraders and refineries.
- Preparation of engineering guidelines and standards for oil and gas field and plant operations, pressure equipment and pipeline design.
- Design of corrosion monitoring and inspection programs.
- Recommendations on cost effectiveness of existing corrosion mitigation, inspection, and monitoring programs.
- Design and implementation of Integrity Management Programs, including facilitation of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessments, coordination of inspection data gathering and database population, and integration with Operation's data historian.
- Training of field and office staff in materials selection and corrosion prevention best practices for oil and gas operations.